Monday, August 13, 2007

Ground control to Major Tom...

I skipped yesterday. Not sure why. Hmmmm...where did the day go?

This morning after my ass shredding by the Tif, I ran over to my favorite production company in town bearing gifts of Red Velvet cake from Doughboys on third street. And some coffee beans. And now I'm blogging about it. Nice. Kind of retarded though--

Anywho, I was chatting with a buddy of mine, a director of a couple films, Unrest and Everybody Wants to be Italian. The process. The filmmaking process...and almost to the point of bashing ones head against the wall, the realization came out that nothing seems to ever get done in this town. Sad but true. Guess there's no real remedy to that concept. I wonder what Charlie Brown would do if the disgruntled young man were living and breathing.

My secret new addiction is Operator 11. It's a fusion website of myspace, youtube and MTv's the Real World. I suggest you all check it out. A hint is that you can link your live broadcast through your myspace page as a bulletin, real time, no delay. I truly believe that this is the site that's going to kick the living shit out of youtube and myspace. Check it out.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything else of excitement to say other than I love my new Coquette Productions coffee mug. Thanks to Bowland and DA for that.

No comments: