Thursday, July 26, 2007

Strong Boy Blue & a bit of paranoia

I have to keep this brief right now due to my doctor's appointment and pending physical for the aforementioned tv show...

Yesterday, before the I Know Who Killed Me quasi-somber-lohanless premiere, I got a phone call from a very serious individual. They were calling from the network to address the final step in my background check. Yikes.

After a plethora of questions and them telling me no funny stuff due to my on-camera antics, I felt a bit like I was being interrogated. And it terrified me. I have nothing to hide, but the fact that I will be soon under the micro-scope has left me haunted. I think it's time to seriously clean out the cupboards at home. I'm scared of what I may find.

Will I get stalkers from this experience? Hmmmm....

No comments: