Thursday, March 30, 2006

being kevin federsleazy

In this day and age of popularity, one begins to question how one becomes popular? Celebrity status has shifted from the choice and pristine (Marilyn Monroe, Humphrey Bogart) to the all out whorelandish (one-night in Paris, Po-pos in da hizouse-k-FED). How is this possible? I mean K-FED keeps knocking up the choice girls (i mean i secretly have a thing for Britney) and Paris asks a judge for a sandwich when she's in court. My god, what is this world coming to? Tom Cruise is trying to birth the second coming of L Ron Hubbard, Lindsay Lohan is in a Robert Altman film and Vin Diesel is defending his non-gayness by saying that he only dates Euro-women. With all this in mind, I have decided to form a fan club for myself. I am now taking applications. Who wants to enlist and join the ranks of Jackspace?

No comments: